The perfect nurse Valentine gift is not as elusive as it may seem. Most nurses appreciate any thoughtful gesture, however there are a few gift ideas that are a step above the rest. Of course you could go for the traditional flowers and chocolates, but nurses work hard and deserve something more substantial. Also, let’s just be real honest here. Flowers die and well, that’s depressing and nurses have to put up with enough sad things on a daily basis.
Nurse Valentine Gift Ideas
To help you on your mission of finding a great Valentine for a special nurse in your life, we’ve compiled a list of 3 of the best Valentine gifts for nurses.
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- 7-year warranty
This stethoscope could warm any nurse’s heart and will allow them to hear and touch the hearts of her patients. This stethoscope has. It features the following:
- Versatile auscultation for both adults and pediatric patients
- Tunable diaphragms that are pressure sensitive for low and high-frequency sounds
- Technology to reduce noise interference
- Anatomical design that is more comfortable on the ear canal
A Visit to a Spa
We’ve already established that nursing is hard work that can really take a toll on a nurse’s body. Unfortunately, most nurses are so busy caring for others that they hardly every take the time to care for themselves. A full-body massage is just one small way that a nurse can care for themselves. Help facilitate that relaxation and self care by giving a gift certificate or planning and paying for a special day ahead of time. A Spa Finder gift card can be used at many spas and purchase conveniently online. However, I would recommend taking it a step further and making the appointment and even doing all the driving for for him or her off on the day of the appointment. That way when they have finished their relaxing day they can avoid the stress of traffic and continue the relaxing experience.
While it may be a cliche Valentine’s gift, we think that jewelry is always a winner. However, not every type of jewelry is fair game in the search for the perfect Valentine’s day gift. Nurse’s have to be careful about what type of jewelry they wear to work. For example, for nurses that work at the beside, extra rings, long dangling necklaces, or chunky bracelets are not practical or sanitary. So the safest bet for nurses is a simple necklace or a pair of stud or hoop earrings.
Some of my favorite jewelry for nurses are simple necklaces.
Any gift or thoughtful gesture will likely be appreciated by a nurse. Sometimes it’s just the simple act of showing someone you care that can mean more than any item. Nurses do so much for so many. Be sure to do something nice for the nurse in your life this Valentine’s Day.
For the nurse who seems to have it all, consider getting them a nursing tote bag with pockets. Help ease their burdens and literally take some weight off their back. These bags could give Hermione’s beaded bag (you know, the one that could fit everything from a luxury tent to food and books and saved all their lives?) a seriously bad inferiority complex.
Nicav Canvas Tote Bags for Women, Large Utility Tote Bags with Pockets Zip Top for Teachers Nurses Work$29.96
- Stylish Tote. Vintage canvas surface contrasting with faux suede bottom design
- Multi-pockets Handbag. 6 exterior slip pockets, zippered internal pocket, organizer for pens and cards
- Functional Shoulder Bag. Built-in interior padded sleeve holds 12 inches laptop
- Roomy Bookbag. Dimensions with 18.5 x 13.0 x 6.2 inches. Carrying up to 18 liters or 12 lbs
- Versatile Woman Purse. Perfect for everyday work, commute, school, college, nursing and travel
We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.02/25/2024 11:31 pm GMT
Pursetti Utility Tote with Pockets & Compartments-Perfect Nurse Tote Bag, Teacher Bag, Work Bags for Women & Craft Tote (Medium, Purple Circle)$24.97
- Carry Your Daily Essentials in One Tote Bag-Whether you are a teacher, nurse, working woman or a soccer mom, this will be your go-to utility tote bag to stay organized. Everything is at your fingertips. No need to carry multiple utility bags and dig around to find your keys or lipstick. The cute tote bags for women comes in both Medium or Large and in multiple patterns to choose from. When in doubt, choose the large size. Either size won’t look too big and awkward.
We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.02/26/2024 02:21 am GMT
- Multiple storage and document compartments
- Multiple storage pockets and compartments
- Measures 13 x 9 x 14
- Water resistant fabric, heavy duty zippers
We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.02/26/2024 03:36 am GMT