COVID-19 is an unprecedented pandemic that is shaking us all to the core. Below you will find resources to learn and cope. This page does contain affiliate links, as all content on our site. This helps to support our mission with no added cost to you.
COVID-19 Freebies and Discounts
There have been so many amazing businesses that have really stepped up to offer nurses many fabulous discounts and freebies during this global pandemic. Check out our list of over 100 COVID-19 nurse discounts and freebies.
- CoronaVirus.gov – Information provided by the CDC
- The White House on Youtube – Watch daily press briefings on lives for the most up to date information on the response from the federal government
- Worldometer Coronavirus – worldwide cases and deaths
- COVID-19 Course from Nursing.com
- Current State of the Coronavirus Pandemic – Data Visualization
- Corona Virus – World Health Organization
The Nerdy Nurse blog:
- How to Support Nurses During a Crisis like COVID-19
- Share this is with your family and friends. There are things you need help with. This is a gentle nudge to remind them of that.
- How to Prevent Corona Virus
- General COVID-19 resources and links to other resources.
FreshRN (my dear friend and nursing rockstar Kati Kleber):
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESOURCES
- These 2 articles are a must-read: Thoughts for Nurses on Coronavirus and Nurses, PPE, and the Coronavirus.
Plus (and this is huge) – Kati is giving 20% off all her courses. If you’ve considered getting any of her courses (like Neuro Nurse Crash Course, Cardiac Nurse Crash Course, and New Nurse Masterclass) now is the time! I didn’t think she’d ever do a sale again.
Nursing.com are giving 36% off a ton of their nursing school and NCLEX training content. They are even giving nursing students who can’t go to clinical access to Nursing 360 Clinical course for FREE. Check out all their COVID-19 discounts and freebies.
Some other cool things they are doing:
- Matching donations up to $5000 to WHO
- COVID-19 FAQ for students
- Sending Pizza to night shift – submit yours
They are providing a Free COVID-19 course (typically $29)
HealthStream is giving access to 21 Free courses to assist with topics related to COVID-19, a podcast, and an upcoming webinar. Check out their free resources and information.