A collection of web tools and resources for nurses. Career and Networking, Nursing Informatics, Student Nurses, and Lateral Violence.
- Rasmussen College RN to BSN : The Rasmussen College School of Nursing offers a Practical Nursing program and a Professional Nursing program.
- StateNursingDegree.com : The largest directory of nursing degrees, scholarships, and jobs.
Career and Networking
- Linkedin: The social networking site for professionals
- Twitter: More resources than you can ever imagine for a job seeker!
- eMedicalAssistants.com – A resource authored by medical assistant professionals and instructors to help students interested in medical assisting training.
- Careers in Health Nursing Resources
- HHS Careers- You can find assistance discovering the right career, how to apply for Federal employment opportunities, and learn benefits afforded to Federal employees.
- Medepage: a networking, job search, and information sharing, healthcare community. They also have a blog, which I guest posted on!
- USNursingJobs.net – A Nursing Career Resource with Licensing Info & Job Openings
- Nursing Informatics & Technology: A Blog for All Levels of Users
- NCNA Council on Nursing Informatics Blog
- International Medical Informatics Association
- Journal/Blog for Nursing Health Care Informatics
- Nursing Informatics.com blog
- Neil Versel’s Healthcare IT Blog
- Medical Connectivity: relates to medical devices; welcomes feedback from nurses.
- Tiger (Technology Informatics Guiding Educational Reform) Initiative
- HIMSS Nursing Informatics
- All Nurses Informatics Group
- Informatics Job Interview Video
- Informatics Job Interview Tips
- Rolando’s: A Nursing Informatic’s Toolbox
- graduagent.com – a professional study aid for healthcare students & professionals.
- Nurses Eat Their Young : Resources for Lateral Violence – a listing compiled of resources and articles related to Bullying in the Nursing Profession