A collection of web tools and resources for nurses. Career and Networking, Nursing Informatics, Student Nurses, and Lateral Violence.
- ACLS National: ACLS National is a division of American Medical Learning Center and provides nurses with BLS, CPR and ACLS recertification training and testing services throughout the United States.
- Remington College Accelerated BSN
- Rasmussen College RN to BSN : The Rasmussen College School of Nursing offers a Practical Nursing program and a Professional Nursing program.
- St. Xavier Masters in Nursing :The Master of Science Nursing Clinical Nurse Leader degree is an advanced degree for nurses who want to hone their clinical expertise and take on the challenge of identifying and instituting more effective methods of patient care.
- Loyola University of New Orleans Masters in Nursing Program: Loyola’s School of Nursing prepares nurses for nursing leadership positions through its MSN degree with a specialization in Health Care Systems Management.
Career and Networking
- Linkedin: The social networking site for professionals
- Twitter: More resources than you can ever imagine for a job seeker!
- eMedicalAssistants.com - A resource authored by medical assistant professionals and instructors to help students interested in medical assisting training.
- Careers in Health Nursing Resources
- HHS Careers- You can find assistance discovering the right career, how to apply for Federal employment opportunities, and learn benefits afforded to Federal employees.
- Medepage: a networking, job search, and information sharing, healthcare community. They also have a blog, which I guest posted on!
- USNursingJobs.net - A Nursing Career Resource with Licensing Info & Job Openings
- Nursing Informatics & Technology: A Blog for All Levels of Users
- NCNA Council on Nursing Informatics Blog
- International Medical Informatics Association
- Journal/Blog for Nursing Health Care Informatics
- Nursing Informatics.com blog
- Neil Versel’s Healthcare IT Blog
- Medical Connectivity: relates to medical devices; welcomes feedback from nurses.
- Tiger (Technology Informatics Guiding Educational Reform) Initiative
- HIMSS Nursing Informatics
- All Nurses Informatics Group
- Informatics Job Interview Video
- Informatics Job Interview Tips
- Rolando’s: A Nursing Informatic’s Toolbox
- graduagent.com - a professional study aid for healthcare students & professionals.
- Nurses Eat Their Young : Resources for Lateral Violence – a listing compiled of resources and articles related to Bullying in the Nursing Profession