If you are a nurse then hopefully the hospital or healthcare organization you work for has decided to honor you and all the hard work you do. But we here at The Nerdy Nurse think you deserve a little more this year. I’m sure Florence Nightingale would be impressed with how far we’ve come, but we all know how far we have to go. In some ways nurses are honored everyday, but in many ways we are not. I’m a nurse and I appreciate what other nurse’s do so I reached out to my nursing friends and put together this giveaway.
We’ve partnered with Scrubs Magazine and some extremely talented to nurse writers and bloggers to bring you some incredible prizes.
- A $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Winner’s Choice of a set of scrubs from the HeartSoul, Cherokee or Dickies collections
- Winner’s Choice of a pair of nursing shoes from Cherokee or Anywears
- The NCLEX Mastery App (available for Android and iPhone)
- A Wellness Awareness Package from Joyce Harrell
- A copy of The Nerdy Nurse’s Guide to Technology by Brittney Wilson
- A copy of The Everything New Nurse Book, 2nd Edition – Kathy Quan
- A copy of Back to the Basics: A Nurse’s Pocket Guide to Self-Care by Elizabeth Scala
- A copy of The Adventures of Nurse Nicole: N is for Nurse by Nicole M. Brown
- A copy of The Richest Woman In Babylon And Manhattan: With Seven Timeless Remedies to Cure a Lean Purse (The Money Plan for Nurses) by Annette Tersigni RN
- A copy of New Nurse?: How to Get, Keep and LOVE Your First Nursing Job! by Caroline Porter Thomas
- A copy of Leave No Nurse Behind: Nurses Working with disAbilities by Donna Maheady
- A copy of Law and Order for Nurses: The Easy Way to Protect Your License and Your Livelihood by Lorie A. Brown
A special thanks goes out to Scrubs Magazine, NCLEX Mastery and all the nurse writers who have generously donated items to give back to nurses. These books for nurses are an excellent resource for new and seasoned nurses a like and come from some very talented nurse authors. Be Sure to visit the blogs and websites of the nurse authors and thank them for their contribution: The Nerdy Nurse, The Nursing Site, Living Sublime Wellness, Nurse Nicole, Yoga Nurse, EmpowerRN, Leave No Nurse Behind, Empowered Nurses, and Joyce Harrell Wellness.
Entry period is short, so be sure to enter soon and share with any nurse you know!