If you truly love someone you’ll want the food in they store in their refrigerator to not taste like a foot. Oransi=love.
Unfortunately I can admit to experiencing the foot-tasting-food experience more often than I’d like to remember. And no, I wasn’t on an episode of fear factor and it wasn’t a part of some classy cheese assortment.
I must admit the foot-food came from my very own refrigerator.There was a time I did not realize that your refridgerator was not supposed to leave a funny taste on your food.
Hello, my name is The Nerdy Nurse, and I once had a smelly fridge.
Despite increased frequency of cleanings, the baking soda trick, and frequent purging of contents, there just always seemed to be a funk lingering in there.
But fear not fellow smelly fridge owners! Technology has progressed and we have finally arrived at a precipice in anti-stinky ice boxes. The time has come to just say no to a stinky fridge. Thanks to Oransi, and their Ionic Fridge Air Purifier, you never have to be the victim of funky food again.
Top 10 ionic fridge air purifier features that delight:
1. Save money – for starters there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
2. Silent – no fans.
4. Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
5. Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
6. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
7. Easy operating instructions:
- Turn it on
- Freshen your refrigerator
8. Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
9. Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
10. Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
It may sound a little odd (but I never claimed to not be) but I get a little bit of a kick out of having a gadget inside of my refrigerator. When I push the button, the orange light and the quiet hum remind me of days gone by and a future filled with non-smelly fridge days.
Find more cool gift ideas on The Nerdy Nurse Holiday Gift Guide.